Voter Expansion Data Director
- Washington, District Of Columbia
- Political Organization
|Recommendations||1 person has recommended Seth|
Experienced and impassioned data analyst. I have an enormous interest in public service and working towards making the world a better place.
- Processed and delivered data results and products to analytical teams, non profit organizations, political leaders, corporate executives, and other clients on national and international research projects. Also, assisted in data interpretation and quantitative/statistical understanding to better shape analytic understanding.
- Created and implemented boating curriculum for sailing, kayaking, canoeing, and rowing
Oversaw safety and instruction of 600 campers and staff
Managed staff for achievement of goals
Created programming for professional staff members ranging in age from 18 to 60's
Oversaw care of facilities and equipment
Initiated new programs and professional relationships resulting in long term sustainable program options
- Maintain office on daily basis
Aid constituents on behalf of Senator Nelson
Complete research in a range of areas
- Implemented persuasion & opposition based strategies
Directed volunteers and other employees in field operations
Initiated direct voter contact
- I staff the front desks of the residence halls on campus aiding residents with different tasks such as security, maintenance, and greeting residents over the course of their stays on campus.
- Communicate with prospective students
Facilitate and lead large group and specialty tours for prospective students
Prioritize and complete daily and weekly tasks while aiding Admissions staff
- Followed Nebraska Legislature committees
Tracked legislative progress and reported testimony to partners and clients
- Organized volunteer efforts
Completed daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to keep on target with goals
Staffed office and events such as conventions, fundraisers, and field events
- I worked under the regional field coordinators and carried out lots of tasks while learning an enormous amount. Tasks including: Brought in new volunteers and volunteer organizations, Developed new ways to coordinate volunteer efforts, Completed projects and finished tasks on a daily basis.
- Policy Analysis
- Public Policy Research
- Educational Policy
- Membership Recruitment
- Procedural Understanding/Parlimentary Procedure
- Field Organizing
- Community Organizing
- Data Management
- Python (Basic)
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
How's this translation?
- Has errors
Thanks for your help!
- Creighton Academic, Magis & Ignation (Service & Leadership) Scholarships
Activities and Societies: Creighton Students Union Representative (Two Terms) C.A.R.E Assessment Committee Chair, Student Life Committee Chair, Constituent Relations Committee Chair, Marketing Committee Chair Phi Delta Theta Fraternity Philanthropy Chair (Two Terms) Inter Fraternity Council Vice President for Recruitment Creighton Student Democrats Cortina Community for Social Justice, Faith and Service Freshman Leadership Program Inter Fraternity Council Vice President for Recruitment
- Activities and Societies: Debate (State Finals and National Tournament participant), French Club, Student Democrats, Leadership Institute, National Honor Society, Choir, Soccer, and Youth Group
A preview of what LinkedIn members have to say about Seth:
As division head of the program for campers with special needs I worked with Seth closely to ensure the successful integration of my campers in to the camp's boating program. Seth communicated proactively to facilitate the success of the campers with special needs who were in his class and went above and beyond to provide opportunities for all of my campers to participate successfully in the boating program. This was an opportunity that many of them had not had before. Seth's dedication and his commitment to quality boating education greatly enhanced the summer experience of many of my campers.